Micah Bernard

Viewing 3 reply threads

GaUTE
      Ute Fan
      @seetotheoreye

was watching the game back today and when it showed the tent/tarp area on the sideline – did I imagine it or was that Micah in a hat with Cam?

he seemed to be chewing something and talking. I’m just not positive, but wanted to see if anyone else saw and had any input as previous reports were scooter accident with facial fractures, etc etc.

then I see reports that he’s not out for the season as well.

maybe I just imagined him, but I swear I didn’t.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I thought I saw him as well and it didn’t look like his face was injured.

ryynoo
        Ute Fan
        @ryynoo

Yeah, I saw that too. Maybe something else is up.

GaUTE
      Ute Fan
      @seetotheoreye

makes me wonder if it’s lower body or even arm, clavicle. I didn’t see him up or out of the tent area at all, I went back and stopped and paused through sideline shots. whatever it is – which isn’t our business in reality – I was just glad to see him and wish him a speedy recovery mentally and physically. any injury is difficult to deal with when it keeps you from something you love.

mfaulk80
        Ute Fan
        @mfaulk80

I think it was him, but I believe the injury was to the right side of his face…which wasn’t shown as well on the camera.

MFury
          Ute Fan
          @mfury

Sleuth or stalker?

GaUTE
            Ute Fan
            @seetotheoreye

neither.
            I just thought my eyes were playing tricks. I mainly was just glad to see him and thought if I could confirm it was him if I saw him elsewhere on the sideline. but ok….

GaUTE
          Ute Fan
          @seetotheoreye

really glad to see him with the team nonetheless. respect his privacy with whatever injuries he has, I just thought my eyes were playing tricks.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

of all the injuries, we are going to miss him the most. his reliability in blocking, pass catching, gaining yards when needed can’t be found in anyone else. Ludwigs play calling will be hampered as the offense struggles to find its rhythm. I don’t know who else can step up in that role. Sad….

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Micah Bernard