Might be the most gutsy win I have seen from our Utes in 60 years.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The game was not pretty.  By the end of the game, we had virtually none of our offensive studs on the field.  This is a memorable win, but very costly.  I can’t see Kincaid making it back.  We lost Hubert for the first half next week.  I have no clue what Rising’s status is.  I assume Tavion is gone for the season and I don’t know if Bernard will be able to play at full strength.

I am very proud of these guys tonight, but our chance of winning the conference championship took a huge hit.  That’s okay.  You can’t ask anything more from these guys.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Amen.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I dunno.  The USC game was pretty gutsy. 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

So Cam practiced this week but during warmups didn’t feel 100% and they shut him down. Two more days this week and he plays. He should be back next week.

I think Micah will be better by then as well.

What a win though. Exhausting!!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

It was weird, exhausting, frustrating, concerning, and many ‘ings’ but it was a W. Hope the injury fallout isn’t too bad. Heard Kincaid was in a sling. Not good. Separated or subluxed shoulder is my guess. 

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

my thought also on Kincaid. hope he didn’t make it worse on the TD but I don’t expect to see him again before the bowl.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

USC was more exciting and gutsy in its own way.  However, we were close to full strength.  Tonight, we won in spite of great adversity.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Vele is a stud and he came up huge on that third and 9 play despite what the sideline ref thought he saw. 
      That PI to officially end the game.  Hilarious. 

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Vele is indeed a stud.  He is going to have to be our go-to guy going forward.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That has to go down as the worst spot in the history of football. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I noticed a few bad spots tonight.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Was it five yards off or four?  That is like junior high Rec league bad level of spotting. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Might be the most gutsy win I have seen from our Utes in 60 years.