MLM Juice Category needed

Viewing 3 reply threads
      14 1

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Hey Tony, after you finish adding the Crypto category, we MUST have a section where I can tell you and your friends about a drink product I have that cures cancer, makes you run faster, lose weight, and give you a rock hard Saturday night. Even if you don’t like the product but you can get 5-6 friends on an autoship then you and I can retire and never think about money again.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This isn’t Utah County.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Just make sure to not get vaccinated on anything. You don’t know what’s in that stuff 😉😆

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Ute Dub, my wife and I would like to have you over for dinner. We haven’t seen you in quite some time and it would be good to catch up. We have an amazing opportunity we’d like to run by you at the same time. Don’t worry… it’s not an MLM…LOL. If you have any friends that would like to join us that would be great too.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

A lady in my ward s asked my wife to sign up for her MLM. She insisted she “just wanted to help my wife make more money.” I told my wife she would regret it if she signed on. Luckily, my wife listened to me for once and told the lady she wasn’t interested.

That lady hasn’t been back to church since then. She periodically texts my wife to ask her if she’s ready to start making money for her family. My wife just ignores it and asks her how her and her family are doing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions MLM Juice Category needed