Moss

Viewing 2 reply threads

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Twitter butterball jones, @colbra801, who has some legit cred tweeting Moss is most likely GTD. Drs.think he should avoid full contact another week.

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

GTD?

UtemanUtefan
        Ute Fan
        @utemanutefan

Game time decision

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

Somewhat concerning. Hate for him to miss the rivalry again, but we’ll need him more in conference play. We just need our O-line to jel, and open up some lanes for our other RBs , should be fine

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

or Good too go as I read it in my head

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

That was my first thought also, but “good to go” would have been written either “GTG” or “G2G”; not “GTD”.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I’d love to see Wilmore come in and run all over TDS. Only question is, does he know the pass blocking assignments?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Whitt wouldn’t be complimenting him if he didn’t.  Comes down to ball security. He has demonstrated enough ball security to push for time. I like DHC though to do just fine against TDS. 

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

DHC will move the ball fine. I’m not worried about that, but given our longstanding woes in regards to scoring touchdowns, we need a guy that can punch it in for us if Moss is not available. Is DHC that guy? I doubt it. Brumfield is a bigger body, but I wasn’t really impressed with him when he played last year.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

Is Willmore that guy? He is short, but he has some weight to him, could he sneak in past the goal line?

Yergensen
            Ute Fan
            @yergensen

Nobody can assess Brumfield on 17 total touches spread over 14 games.  Coaching staff was very comfortable with his pass pro, but for whatever reason (experience) went with a subpar talent and poor pass protector in Shyne.  This is precedented.  It took Whit 3-4 games to demote Bubba Poole and promote Devontae Booker.  He prefers experience often times over talent.  So, the only thing you can hold against Brumfield is inexperience unless you have inside coaches’ assessment.  Don’t expect Wilmore to get many touches for the same reasons.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.