EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Watch some highlights first:
      play_circle_outline

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Moving on to 2022 .. heard our O-Line will be elite ; according to the analytics .. sorry still tasting the salt.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Elite for the 5th year in a row.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I’m usually a guy that thinks one game does not define a season.  This is one of those rare weeks that will do that very thing for me.

If we go to SoCal and take care of our business against the Aztecs (10+ win) then I will chalk last week up to losing to a good in-state rival team that was sick of losing to us, that had just got invited to the XII and that had their fans bring it which really threw us off.  Up and on and we’re still in the discussion for the South.

If we go down there and come out flat and struggle or lose, then we didn’t come out flat… we just aren’t a good team this year.  We will struggle to be bowl eligible.  

A lot is riding on Saturday night in my opinion.

Danilo
        Ute Fan
        @dan7

Couldn’t agree more

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

SDSU is legit, team shows up to play, not soft, fast, decent Oline. Set up the run game by spreading the field with unpredictable play calling, Incorporate screens, misdirection, passes to WRs, TE, RBs, QB run. QB is tough. Brady Hoke is a solid defensive coach who’s going have a solid game plan to confuse and push around Utah’s “elite” offensive line. SDSU will be ready to play.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Moving on to SDSU.