My biggest worry

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 5

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Is that it seems like Ludwig is still tinkering with the offense to try and find what works best for this group. Tinkering with RBs. Tinkering with redzone strategy, tinkering with how to get WRs involved… and now we are going to have tinkering at tge TE position.

I guess what I’m saying is that tinkering is happening because we aren’t good enough to just go out and do what we do. Do the coaches know what kind of team they have yet? Seems like not.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

The flip side of this is that Utah football has reached a place where last night this team showed up, started a third team freshmen running back, tinkered with new plays in the passing game, gave a bunch of carries to the third team QB at running back, and still won by 3 touchdowns.

Utah literally used a conference road game as a scrimmage to practice situational football and getting the backups reps.  Six years ago we were happy to win any road conference game by an FG.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Okay… I wouldn’t call that the flip side of my opinion, but your points are nonetheless valid.

The flip side would be that I’m wrong and those aren’t things that should be worried about.

SOWhat
      Ute Fan
      @sowhat

What is one man’s tinkering is another man’s game plan.
      They always try to put new plays in every game, you can’t be too predictable. Otherwise you are easier to game plan against.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My biggest worry