Naseem Gaskins is transferring

Viewing 2 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

On top of the stated turmoil in the Tillman article from earlier. Looking like a rough year…again.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Take this for what it’s worth, a guy I work with lives in coach K’s neighborhood. Apparently his house is for sale.

Again, this is one of those “I heard from a guy” stories, but I have no reason not to believe him. And if the house is for sale maybe it just means he’s moving in state… Still odd though.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

County assessor says coach K owns two properties in SLCo. Neither is currently for sale

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

I thought his other house was in the Avenue’s. Maybe just consolidating? I know he used to live in my parents neighborhood and moved quite a few years ago. Not sure that just because he has a house for sale is anything to get worked up about. 

Looks like the realtor is related.

Here are pictures if you want to see what his closet looks like.

https://www.utahrealestate.com/1605838

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’d sure like to be able to afford a second house that’s $3 million by earning a living doing a mediocre job.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

He has a Jazz logo on his indoor sports court — must be leaving to coach the Jazz. 😉

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

c an see why you would be misserable there. LOL

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I mean, he wasn’t going to make us not suck… so who cares? Just another drop in an already full bucket of bad news for the program.

For me, it’s not so much the transferring that is worrisome, it’s the fact that we repeatedly have guys that don’t live up to their recruiting hype. The only guys that seem to do well here are the ones that come out of nowhere. Gaskin wasn’t going to contribute, so I don’t care that he is gone, but he was a relatively highly rated recruit.

Man, coach needs to go.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

REININGER is our only returning player with more than one letter.  (Granted that was the situation before Gaskins decided to leave)

Getting REALLY sick of this crap.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Transfer Portal does not automatically mean he will transfer.  Everyone and their dog are seeking greener pastures elsewhere it seems.  Arizona also has 2 sitting in the transfer portal considering leavinge.   Granted Miller et al have their own problems, but this is a nationwide epidemic.

Brichaute49
            Ute Fan
            @brichaute49

It’s too easy for these kids in this day to stick it out if they aren’t getting what they deserve. It is happening all over including right here in the PAC 12. Utah is no different than any other school. So to pin it all on Larry is a cop out. It’s the old mentality that if I don’t get to play I’m going to take my ball and go home. Way too easy.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Naseem Gaskins is transferring