Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Next: @ Arizona – Sat Nov 23 8PM – FS1 TV 

SteelUte
        Ute Fan
        @steelute

Well, here I am.  I was a casual visitor to another site,  enjoyed a lot of the posts and insight, and I can understand the mass exodus that just occured.  I thought I would join this site, it looks well run, updated and has a lot of informed fans.  Hope to see it stick to the Utes, not delve into the Y too much, and leave religion and politics out.  I understand that religion and politics are part of Utah, but nothing makes me close my browser than rants on religion and politics either right or left.

Anyway, looking forward to this game tonight! I think if we can punch them in the face early they shut down, shivering looking forward to getting out of here.  This game is obviously huge for USC, win and they can turn the season around, lose and it alarms will be sounding, heads rolling.

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Welcome. Glad to have you. The water is warm here. Enjoy and GO UTES!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I think this means another Utah TOUCHDOWN!

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Welcome fellow Ute fan! Here’s to a good game and a Utah W tonight.

TrueUte
        Ute Fan
        @trueute

Just did the same thing. Lurked for years, donated, posted every once in a while on the other site. Seems over here has a better atmosphere, layout, etc….As someone who has lived out of the state of Utah for the last 10 years communities like these are my only link to fellow Ute Fans. So, Thanks!

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

Post your guts out over here! What makes a board a good board are the posts.

UtahSig
        Ute Fan
        @utahsig

Welcome TrueUte and SteelUte! Glad to have you.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.