Next Week

Viewing 6 reply threads
      4 5

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Only Losers claim others victories as their own.  I suggest letting your local Cougar fans marinate in this loss without a heckle.  Sometimes confident silence is more effective.

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

What you talking about? I have always been a Carolina Coastal State fan and I will celebrate this win!  They so Poo Poo!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Na. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I work with too many of them, some of them telling me that BYU is a National Championship contender.

You better believe I’m gonna rub this in their face.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

If they rubbed it in your face after last year’s Oregon game – they may deserve it.  But, I like the silence mode myself.  

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I suspect you were not around in the 70s and 80s.  Y fans never let up giving us s**t.  In the early 80s my work place was 90% Y fans and often ugly about it.  Now I feel sorry for then and will let it go.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I have no desire to rub it in their face personally. Online, just a little bit, if they start spouting off about the Utes. 🙂

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

After all the BS we’ve had to endure for the last several weeks? I don’t think so

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Well after a decade of those losers claiming victories by Washington, Oregon, and SC as their own.  I think the I know nod when they are expecting to get s**t on is the ultimate insult.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.