NFL: Pass Interference Reviewable

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Glad we won’t (hopefully) have a bad call like in the Rams-Saints NFC Champ game, but I fear NFL games will now go to 5 hours, and slow motion from 6 angles will show every little tug and nudge.

2 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I expect the Patriots will have at least one drive this year of 80+ yards where all of the yards are from penalties.

There’s PI on every pass play. NFL games are about to become 6 hours long and be even more unwatchable than they already are.

32utahutes
        @32utahutes

Ummm. Lol. It’s not like every one will be reviewed. Limited challenges you have in the NFL. This is a good thing

M-dash
          Ute Fan
          @mejensen

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Hopefully the coaches won’t be petitioning the rules committe for more challenge opportunities per game once they see they can turn practically any defended incomplele pass into a PI call (and a first down).

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

AAF has a few good things going for it. Obviously Utes getting a chance to play still they also speed up the game. Worst thing about the professional sports are these crap reviews. 

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

NFL (and frankly all sports) should go to the PGA Tour’s standard on video replays: it has to be obvious in real time, not slow motion. If you look at 2 or 3 replays and your first thought is “well…I don’t know” the call stands. Obvious errors need to be corrected, but we shouldn’t be holding refs to some impossible standard.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yes most of the time they say well I think they are trying to get the previous spot and playclock. I am like it takes five f**king minutes to figure that s**t out?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL NFL: Pass Interference Reviewable