NIU vs FL State

Viewing 2 reply threads

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

NIU will win this game next week. They are solid. We played like shot but they played well. Except their QB needs some.work.

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

It’s in 2 weeks. My bad

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I ain’t going all in on NIU at all. Their offense is chickens**t. Utah’s is just stupid dumb. 

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Okay negative Nelly Utes over poster.  Utah played on the road against a team gunning for a win against a P5 team and Utah played the same scheme against Weber State. Albeit, starters in full game.  Ease off a bit.  Udub got some tape and Utah has some game not showed. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

You are telling me that the Oline played good enough and that the playcalling made sense? I am not one of the negative Nellys. 

Offense has a lot of room for improvement. 

RedLine
            Ute Fan
            @redline

Steve Smith played on a G5 team with a hulluva lot talent around him looking to make noise.  This NIU game on paper looked like an easy win in terms of talent.  “Utah is just stupid dumb”  Hmmm,  I think Iowa won big and not on the road. And yes, there’s room for improvement on the offense but Utah trajectory on this game in up, not down. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

It was poorly coached and prepared game. Don’t sugarcoat the offense by talking up Niu. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

14 TFLs and 7 sacks is domination in coaching. 

RedLine
                Ute Fan
                @redline

You’re a last words guy. I get that.  You’d fit right in with Alabama fans after their loss to Utah.  Look at the results of that season for Utah to get to that Bama game.  Sometime winning is ugly.  Just win.  We did that tonight.  Plenty of you who bark loud for negative.  These are young kids playing for heart and we have a lot upside in talent on this team. So keep the neg stats going.  Utah is team for wins not stats. /rant done.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

You don’t know me at all. I enjoy this, talking because for a guy who doesn’t play football this is about as good as it gets. Some on here enjoy other things. I am not trolling you I just don’t agree with your statements. 

Best thing about 2-0? Chance to go 3-0. 

RedLine
                    Ute Fan
                    @redline

Truth – Kinda think I’ll be iced for challenging you on this board. Here’s to 3-0 against the real Huskies. 

EagleMountainUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @battlegroundute

I didn’t post for a week. I was banned on accident albeit but don’t think I am attacking you. Keep posting defend your position. I care about that I want posts. 

RedLine
                        Ute Fan
                        @redline

All good amigo.  I think we can agree we both love everything Utes!

Tony (admin)
                        Admin/Founder
                        @admin

Look at this…. well done gentlemen! 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football NIU vs FL State