No, MUSS. Just…no.

Viewing 14 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Seriously, what goddamn Zoob thought this was a good idea?

I expect better. You’re grounded to your room until you find something more acceptable.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Yeah. Hard pass.

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

Turrible idea. We’ll see how long this lasts once the cooler weather comes around during night games…

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

I’m not opposed to it. I welcome new ideas and creativity. Maybe it won’t last, but I commend them for thinking of ideas and trying them out. Lots of sports traditions that we now accept as normal were once strange ideas.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Your great idea shouldn’t make others miserable.

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

Fair enough, but so long as it stays in the MUSS, it seems acceptiable to me.

During my time as a student at the U (pre-MUSS), I was told by the usher I had to leave the arena because I had the audacity to stand up during much of a basketball game while in the STUDENT SECTION. People behind me were complaining, he told me, “you don’t have the right to ruin their experience.” I would have agreed (to some degree) if I had been sitting in the geezer section, but the student section couldn’t stand up? Good grief.

I am sure there are some that complain that the MUSS is too loud or needs to sit down. But in my opinion, there is some degree of automatic consent to loud, ruckus when you sit in the student section.

1 2

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Fail. And you can’t just make up a ”new tradition”. 

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

But…but…but…it’s a “Tradition Alert”!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The first touchdown should be something better than that. Like singing Utah man at the top of your lungs and screaming ki yi. That should happen every touchdown.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m all for new ideas, but this is pretty weak and doesn’t seem well thought out.

can’t wait to see the students try this in late November.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Conspiracy theory time: This was concocted by a bunch of dudes to do a wet tee-shirt contest on the sly.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Winning

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Maybe this is what Trump was referring to all those months ago.

tysnowboarder88
      Ute Fan
      @tysnowboarder88

This seems very similar to the byu fan play book.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Speaking as a guy so white he could walk naked in a snow storm and disappear, that is a whole lot of white people in that video thumbnail.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Love that the guy feels that he needs to specify that we only cheer when WE score a touchdown.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

How about rush the field after every missed opponent field goal?

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Or three times per game.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Also, this kid looks like Gordon Hayward so I irrationally don’t like him. (That’s TIC by the way about not liking him.)

Big Kahuna
      Ute Fan
      @bigkahuna

One thrown bottle away from dying. Will not last long and someone will throw a bottle, only a matter of time.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Nice to see Big Kahuna on here.

houhi43
      Ute Fan
      @houhi43

This is the lamest thing i’ve ever seen (speaking of the BYU video). Why do you need instruct fans on how to root for their team? Good hell!

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

Progressives and their new ideas. Much like the giant drum taking away the crazy dancing lady. You put family values into the mix and you inevitably wind up with something lame.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Obviously this is false flag media by BYU’s Honor Code Office of Covert Operations.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Are there any females in the MUSS leadership? Are the Muss changing their shirt color to white as well? I mean this just screams “Mormon wet t-shirt contest” and I’m mormon.

So the first time some horny freshman dude sprays his bottle directly at a female student will be the last time the MUSS realizes, “OH crap I never knew consequences could be unintended, and result from stupid ideas!!!!” I’ve got three teenage daughters, I’m arming them with mace, no make that wasp repellent if they ever join the MUSS.

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football No, MUSS. Just…no.