Not buying Herm’s fake apology for one second!

Viewing 2 reply threads
      20 1

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

And neither should any of you.
      He was trolling, just as he’s done since arriving in Tempe and told wrist bands Graham to hold his beer.
      He dialed up a kill shot on Enis on a kick return! So maybe we should all just slow the respect for good ole’ Herm. He’s a Godfather and if last night doesn’t push Utah to point the nukes at Tempe, I don’t know what will. That play was all I needed to see to be reminded of who he is, and most of us should know why it was significant and what the intent behind it was.
      His players acted like little Burficts when they got penalized. #4 threw a temper tantrum on his walk of shame, jarring with fans and slammed his helmet into the wall when he entered the tunnel.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

The apology is a masterstroke. I don’t know what to make of it. The dirty plays were obvious. Wondering if this was specifically for Utah. Has he done this to other teams, or had a history of doing anything like this in his previous career? Is it the water in Tempe?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

People saying we should respect Herm for his apology. I disagree. I would respect him if he didn’t allow that s**t to happen in the first place and punished players who did it.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not buying Herm’s fake apology for one second!