Not buying the trap game nonsense for this week

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 1

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

Yes it’s a short week. Yes we had a big win last week. But it was convincing. Too me not emotional like we should have a let down this week. If anything this train keeps rolling. Do we need need to be cautious? Sure, but Utah is by far the superior team, well coached, playing great in all three phases. Utah wins by at least 2 touchdowns tonight. 

1 13

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Lol.. Utah is not the “far superior team”.  Bama vs. UCLA would be a “far superior team”

For the most part Utah gets UCLA scraps when it comes to recruiting. Yes, UCLA has a new coach/system and a young team..

Utah better be coming into this game feeling like the underdog. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

USC has more talent and better coaches and let a 14-0 lead slip away from an inferior school. 

fUCLA sucks not even worried. 

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

ANY game has the potential for a trap game and any team can be victorious on a given night, especially in their own stadium, even if much of the potential fan base is home cheering for the Dodgers in the series.

UCLA did give Washington all they could handle a few weeks ago and have the momentum of a 2 game win streak.   But if Utah plays to their potential, we should come home with a victory.

SUUte
        Ute Fan
        @garrstew

Get your crow ready son. 

32utahutes
        @32utahutes

Pace, do you even know what you’re talking about or do you just spew s**t out of your ass (Sorry, Tony) all day? Do you follow recruiting? Do you have any inside information as to what goes on with recruiting? Sure, UCLA gets better recruiting classes than we do, but it’s not like they are taking in state guys or winning us in every recruiting battle. Utah’s recruiting is on a steady upward projection and if we keep winning it’ll stay that way. Sorry if that throws a wrench in your agenda, but please don’t talk about things your ignorant about.

User Suspended
          @a2ute

lol… “ UCLA gets better recruiting classes than we do”…

your like a dog chasing it’s tail..lol

32utahutes
            @32utahutes

That doesn’t mean we get there “scraps.”

6 3

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

I do not always agree with Pace, but I do agree Utah is not far superior. There are no ‘off weeks’ in this league and at this level. Pretty much every team in the Pac 12 has the talent to knock off any other team. UCLA has very skilled players, and yes, UCLA often has their pick of recruits. UCLA hasn’t put it all together yet with their new system, but their players and coaches are not slouches. I think the Utes are good, but every week is dangerous.

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

Yea UCLA beat a horrific Arizona team by a whopping 1 point.

Anonymous
          Inactive

At home. 

mokus
        Ute Fan
        @mokus

I might feel similarly if it hadn’t happened to Stanford too. Or three weeks in a row. Or something about the #1 run defense… I’m optimistic. Very.

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

I used to think Pace Manyung was a troll and I didn’t like him. Now I realise he has a mental defect and I feel sorry for him.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

One thing that helps me keep from feeling like this is a trap game is that there are a lot of SoCal kids on this team who always want to show USC and UCLA that they missed on them. With that in mind Utah as a team has played better but from an individual skill and potential stand point UCLA definitely has to worry the Utes.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Yeah, Aerosmith!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not buying the trap game nonsense for this week