Obama Wire tapping at trump tower and yet another mop up on aisle four.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Another week and another irrational and paranoid tweet from the guy many of you feel represents the USA… and yet another awkward mop up job from trumps henchmen.

Have Congress spend taxpayer dollars and waste time chasing a Mark Levin shock jock conspiracy theory similar to the 30 million illegal voters nonsense and then not have the balls to comment on it.

Per Spicer

“Neither the White House nor the President will comment further until such oversight is conducted,” Spicer added. He did not provide any further details on the President’s request to Congress.</span>

7 5

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you.

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

I love that quote. Trump has good reason to be paranoid.

1 1

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

This whole thing is so surreal.  It reminds me of a bad soap opera episode.  So just say there was no collusion, but the Russians hack the accounts of the Clinton campaign and leak prejudical information to damage that campaign.  Then they leak to the Dems that there was collusion and the Dems so incensed about the election run with that and start the accusation train.  The press follows their prediliction and picks up the chorus.  Trump responds as expected and attacks the Dems.

The Russians have sewn the seeds of chaos with the help of distrust and hatred on both sides and Russia is then free to do as they wish in Europe.

10 3

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Personally I feel trump/bannon got played by the russians.

I suspect bannon and the russians had agreed to hack the emails soon after trump threw his hat into the election process. Russia now has the ability to blackmail trump in the future. Trump is basically now the lap dog of Putin. If trump pushes back on Russia, putin spills the beans on the emails.

gUrthBrooks
              Ute Fan
              @hammer

I’m fine with you believing this. I’m fine if it’s true, bring it out. I just want to see the evidence or have classified evidence summarized to me in a forthright way. But I have seen nothing.

UtahFanSir
              Ute Fan
              @utahfansir

And my fear is that there is much more to what the Russians have on Trump. I believe we will see this story and all of its spinoffs explored over the next six months. The press is working overtime to find out if there are irregularities or legal issues here. I trust we all want to know the truth.

I just wish the GOP in Congress would allow this to be properly and independently investigated, as they did HRC’s emails, so that we can get on with the business of the future.

User Suspended
                @a2ute

What happens if what everyone is think actually turns out to be true.  What if The trump team worked with the Russians to disrupt the elections? 

Put it this way: Say a French cycling team wins a Gold medal at the Olympics only to be busted months later for using PEDs.  The Olympic committee would strip the French team of the Gold medal and award and acknowledge the second place team as the ultimate winner. 

Would there be an argument that HC should be awarded the winner of the presidential election? 

UteThunder
                  Ute Fan
                  @utethunder

No, there would not. 

User Suspended
                    @a2ute

Well, ok then.

What you’re telling me is that going forward that manipulating the democratic election system is fair game. The president might get impeached by the party will remain in power. Got it.

Cant wait until 2020

UteThunder
                      Ute Fan
                      @utethunder

No. What I’m telling you is that a democratic election is not an athletic competition.

If the Russians exposed some wrong doing by HRC and the DNC and that cost them the election, well, then I guess they shouldn’t have put themselves in that position in the first place.

Short of proving voter fraud on behalf of Trump, there is no reason that HRC should be awarded the presidency. Based on our electoral process, as messed up as it is with the Electoral College, Trump got the votes he needed to win. 

4 3

gUrthBrooks
                  Ute Fan
                  @hammer

Donald Trump won the ELECTION! Get over it! People in the battle ground states liked him more than Hillary. He kicked her ass in the electoral college. You’re desperately grasping at air. What if the DNC rigged the DEM nomination for HRC? 

ladyinred
            Ute Fan
            @ladyinred

Yes it is all surreal, and yes it is great for Russia when they are able to make democracy look bad. But the Kremlin didn’t intend to have leaked the fact that they hacked the DNC, and in fact those Russian agents responsible for the leaks are in jail there for treason. This serves of course the dual purpose that they can’t be reached for any investigation.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The Russians have been stuffing his pockets for years.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I see 2 possibilities for what happened here 1- it will soon become apparent that Trump relies on his state media outlets for information, rather than the intel available to him as Potus, the breitbart story revealed as false, and there was no wire tap. I see this as most likely. 2- there was a wire tap, which means it was authorized via FISA meaning there was reason to believe something unlawful occurred, in which case it seems Trump shot himself in the foot by publicly declassifying that info. We’ll see, but if he’s now demanding a congressional investigation, it’s hard to see how they won’t uncover the Russia connections.

3 10

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

There is a third.  That the Obama administration applied for the FISA warrent and was turned down, then went ahead and did it anyway believing the media would give them cover.  There has been at least one report they asked for a FISA warrent in June and were turned down.

4 8

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

^^^^This^^^^^

I find it funny that leftists just assume that Obama and the dems would never violate the law so it’s a foregone conclusion that there was no wire tap, or if there was, it was totally above board.

3 4

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

The reason why is because this is so ridiculous. 

IF there was ANY shred of truth to this, he wouldn’t be saying anything on twitter about it. 

You saw the Republican response to Hillary’s emails. IF there was ANY truth to this, Republicans everywhere would be screaming about it from the rooftops and people would be in jail. 

Yet, none of that has happened. 

Weird. 

3 3

UteThunder
              Ute Fan
              @utethunder

People aren’t in jail yet, after he supposedly found out about it just this week?!?! 

Yep, case closed. Nothing to see here. Nobody is in jail yet so clearly it didn’t happen.

1 1

ladyinred
                Ute Fan
                @ladyinred

It will be great if they launch a congressional investigation. The biggest, most beautiful yuuuuuge investigation.

UteThunder
                  Ute Fan
                  @utethunder

I’m all in favor of it. 

Either prove that it happened and go after the wrong doers, or teach Trump to be more mindful of what he says.

UtahFanSir
              Ute Fan
              @utahfansir

Truth is we the people don’t know but we deserve to know. That is why I believe Congress owes it to the people to have an independent investigation (or 11) to find out. We must move on. Too many issues in our country to sort to allow suspicion to frustrate progress.

The charges are so serious and threatening to the US that I’m dismayed the two parties cannot unite to sort this so that we can move on to more important issues.

6 4

ladyinred
            Ute Fan
            @ladyinred

The possibility that Obama illegally had Trump wire tapped would be unprecedented, and the biggest scandal since watergate. But sure, that’s more likely than trump lashing out on twitter, again. Making baseless claims, again, about people being mean and unfair to him. Again.

Sure, it’s the fact that I’m a “leftist” that makes the latter seem entirely more likely.

UtahFanSir
              Ute Fan
              @utahfansir

We need to know; we need an independent investigation. This story has to many facets, too many questions. Get to the bottom of it now to avoid further corrosion of confidence in the POTUS.

3 2

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

If a warrant was turned down but they did it anyways, it would likely be the biggest scandal in he history of the POTUS. If it’s between that option or the fact that Trump is simply making crap up again (as is his established pattern), my money is on Trump being the liar he is proven to be.

But mostly, I can’t help but wonder what the yuge smokescreen is intended to distract from this time.

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

Trump’s curtain of distraction.That’s all this is.

Viewing 3 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Obama Wire tapping at trump tower and yet another mop up on aisle four.