Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

ONLYU or anyone else with insider information

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ONLYU or anyone else with insider information

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah5410
      Participant

Any updateon Umana and Maea ? 

Duhwayne
      Participant

Without Umana or Maea we may see Manua. 

Chidojuan
        Participant

Nah, even though NIU has a good defense, we’ll be fine with the backups while they heal up.  Meyers has good experience, and there’s a lot of good bodies behind Maea that will benefit greatly with playing time.

Onlyu
      Participant

I think it makes sense for them to sit out the next two weeks. Good chance they’re not fully healthy so I doubt they go. If that happens it gives us a chance to develop the depth behind them. Not a terrible scenario.

Anfernee
        Participant

I need some Bam in my life.

ironman1315
          Participant

Don’t we all, from what I heard from Whitt on the presser or on the twitters Bam isn’t likely to be approved (or not because NCAA) in the next two ish weeks.

gothamute
          Participant

Bam should just redshirt at this point. His JC coach thinks he needs a year of development anyway but if he gets that extra year that he could be high round draft pick at the end of the day.

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

The thought sounds like it may be play him the last 4 games, if possible.

EagleMountainUte
              Participant

With the new rules it is a no brainer to work for four games at least. If Utah needs him though he will play. 

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Nice to have the line gel into a solid rotation of course before USC. If the guys can’t go though I am sure they are not sitting because of the opponent.

Redblood
        Participant

Seems like Toala is equal to Maea, but Umana will be tough to replace, no? Especially against a solid D like NIU.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.