Our schedule next year is starting to become more and more favorable

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

USC at home with (probably) a new QB.

Washington at home with (probably) a new QB.

Oregon at home.

Arizona at home.

@ UCLA with a new QB and HC.

@ ASU with a new HC.

@ WSU with  (maybe) a new HC and a new QB.

If we don’t win the South next year, it might be a while before we get another chance like this. Arizona may be our toughest game and it’s at RES.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I really doubt Browning goes. Would be great if he does but I don’t think he does. 

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Really? I’m just the opposite. I think he’s dumb to stay and risk injury or regression. I think he’s a pretty high pick if he goes this year.

3 3

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Nah. Browning is not an NFL QB. He will be back next year. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Browning will be drafted by a smart team and have longer career than Rosen or Darnold. Just my opinion. Also I don’t think anyone knows what IT is for an nfl qb. Looking at most of the starters in the NFL and where they were drafted. Projections don’t always equal great careers. Tom Brady is the GOAT and look at where he was in the draft. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

They might not know what “it” is, but he has no arm and is too small. 

Will he be employed by an NFL team, ala Moore or Detmer? Maybe. 

Will any NFL ever want him starting for them? No. 

Hes averaging 212 yards per game. He’s a great manager. But QB? Especially at the NFL level where he won’t have a significant talent advantage over most teams he plays? 

No one wants that. 

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

No they want the next best thing… which usually flops. He has a lot going against him for sure. I think his arm is fine personally for the NFL. Flacco has a cannon and is average at best. Brady makes a living off of short intermediate reads. Browning seems like a collected kid that won’t screw you over. Rosen will go to the Browns and stink but make millions. 

Utah
                  Ute Fan
                  @utah

Don’t disagree, except for Rosen. I think he will be great. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have heard Darnold wants to stay. Darnold shows like a USC qb as well amazing athletes with questionable accuracy. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Pretty sure Darnold is staying. Browning isn’t going anywhere but he doesn’t really
      Scare me. USC by far will be our toughest game but it’s at home. However, losing to USC isn’t the problem. It’s the other WTF loses that we have. If we avoid those next year we will be in good shape for the South.

oh10ute
      Ute Fan
      @oh10ute

Even if Darnold goes, USC will still be the most difficult game as they recruit at a much higher level than any other team in the south. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our schedule next year is starting to become more and more favorable