Pac 12 Bonuses

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Looks like conference management received bonuses shortly before all of the furloughs and layoffs took effect.  I thought the Enron model of fiscal management was a BAD idea?

Hotline exclusive: Pac-12 paid performance bonuses

Canzano’s take

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Larry Scott needs to go!!

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

That dude has 9 lives.  It was interesting to see in Canzano’s article that Scott knows his time is running thin.  To me, that loan for a house that he hasn’t paid back tells us everything we need to know.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Paying out 4- and lower-5 digit bonuses to middle-management isn’t that big of a deal.  But a 7-digit bonus?  Paid out to…..himself?  During a pandemic where nearly 48% of all staff members were [secretly] scheduled to be laid off or furloughed?  That’s outrageous!  Indefensible!  Complete total horse**t!

I wonder who our next Commissioner will be?  With what we’re paying Scott, you’d think we’d be able to entice the guys leading the SEC or BigTen, and STILL save a lot of money.

#MovePac12HQtoLasVegas

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I’m so with you on the Vegas thing.  We also need to get out of the network business.  Let’s put that time, effort and money into our football programs.  That will bring the Pac12 back to respectability and then we can build from there.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Time to partner with an existing sports media company for the conference network and get is into 70M homes.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac 12 Bonuses