Pac-12 with only two teams in latest Lunardi list, ASU in ‘Last Four In’

Viewing 1 reply thread

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

i think by the end of the season ASU, Arizona, Oregon State and and washington will get in

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

I think 2 or 3 is more likely and it would take teams separating themselves from the pack. Anything resembling parity within the conference will unfortunately do nothing but reduce the amount of bids this year. ASU had the conference’s marquee win in the non-conference schedule but aren’t doing themselves any favors by starting out 2-2 in conference play.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

As far as at larges Arizona and Washington are on track, ASU and UCLA are on the fringe, Oregon St no way. Oregon St currently has the second worst SOS in the PAC, only Wazzou has played a worse schedule. The selection committee has shown in the past that playing a weak OOC schedule and piling up wins is not a recipe for an at large.

The PAC is going to get 2 or 3 in, depending on who wins the conference tourney.

palos_verdes_ute
          Ute Fan
          @palos-verdes-ute

Oregon State looks good.  They got 4 players that are talented.  The 2 brothers, Tinkle, and that 7 footer leading in block shots.  I wouldn’t rule them out.  ASU will loose a few more games and won’t make the dance this year.  Washington just made their first road sweep in 6 years – i think they are the best team in the conference.  I say 2 team gets in the dance from this crap conference.

TheJuggernaut
            Ute Fan
            @thejuggernaut

It’s starting to look like if Washington or Arizona wins the conference tourney the PAC gets two, if someone else gets hot and wins the autobid the PAC gets three in.

I predict Oregon St will be a high seed in the NIT.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac-12 with only two teams in latest Lunardi list, ASU in ‘Last Four In’