Pace v Battleground

Viewing 8 reply threads
      4 1

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

I know next to nothing about either of these guys, but the obvious rivalry between 2 strong personalities has lead me to think repeatedly who would win in a brawl between Pace and Battleground. I know many get annoyed by the ‘drama’ or outspoken opinions of some of these posters but I love the banter. It makes this even more fun.

5 2

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Pace is not “fun,” nor is his fake banter and posing as a Utah fan. That being said, Battleground would beat him down easily. 🙂

W16Ute
        Ute Fan
        @w16ute

The thing is that we talk about Pace even more than he talks, so obviously he does something for this site. Maybe some here like a common enemy. Personally, I’m ok with his opinions even if I don’t agree. Either way we talk about what he has to say.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

i was about to post about this same topic lol. I tend to agree with battleground more so i bet he would win

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have a keyboard warrior black belt level 20. This is a funny topic my ears were seriously burning. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I enjoy posts from both of them for different reasons. I feel like Pace’s delivery is what gets him in trouble. Battleground has good perspective. 

As for a knock down drag out fight? Neither – I’ll side with Leach and put my money on Whittingham instead. 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Is Battleground allowed to ignore Pace during the brawl?

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

It would be like Gandolf vs Dumbledore

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Which one is Gandolf? And more importantly, who is Gandolf?

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Fight fight fight fight fight!

Pace would use his skinny Michigan winter body to throw a barrage of rabbit punches and low blows, particularly after the bell.

Battleground would act stunned that someone would assume his posts are attacks.

Knockout? How long do we have? No one here will get tired of taking shots at the other.

:-))))

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I like ’em both!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Pace v Battleground