Possible game. . . Starter!

Viewing 6 reply threads

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

LS and PAC12 announcing a partnership with Quidel to provide on campus daily covid tests with test results in 15 minutes. This will be available before the end of the month.
      LS saying this is a significant step that might provide football games to begin before January 1st.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I would love to have 3-4 games in Nov/Dec then a break and another 2-5 games in Feb/March. That would be amazing. 

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

wow. I am going to try and keep myself from getting excited whatsoever until we see how this experiment goes in the next month or so.. some hope is nicer than no hope

HoosierUte
        Ute Fan
        @hoosierute

I love the rumor of the B10/P12 adopting a similar comeback timeline and lining up not only the champs for the rose bowl but the remaining conference members for bowl games. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve frozen to death at many Utah football games, in October and November.  Can you imagine WINTER? 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Saw somewhere that the BIG is eyeing October 10th or there abouts to begin. Hope the PAC starts WELL before Jan 1st.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

After many decades in the stadium, I have to say the rainy nights are the worst. Snow is much easier to deal with. I will take a game in ski clothes any day over a soak to the bone rain night.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Possible game. . . Starter!