#Pray for clouds

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The worst part of day games is how the sun cooks all the energy out of the crowd (offense helped do that today). UCLA game shouldn’t be as hot, and there’ll be a lot more buzz in the air than a game for Weber. But still — 1:30 kick with unhindered sun will hurt the RES effect that’s led to one of the nations longest home winning streaks.

Maybe Spencer Cox can throw out a tweet imploring the good people of Utah to conjure up some faith-driven overcast skies.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I fried yesterday. Wore my black Utah Football jersey. Right side of my face is burned, since I sit in the west stands.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

On the East side, caught the full brunt of the sun and there was not a trace of any cloud in the sky. Only got to about 80 but still was rough. My liter of water was gone by the half.

Forecast looks like possible rain Thur/Fri, then clears up again for the weekend. Hopefully will have some lingering clouds on Saturday.

Would have been ideal weather for a nice balmy evening game but we tend to have our late starts in November in recent years.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

The sun destroyed me yesterday, I severely underestimated how hot it was going to be. I do think the difference between 76° (yesterday’s game at kickoff) and 66° (projected for ucla kickoff) is pretty substantial. Clouds would be ideal for sure though

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football #Pray for clouds