Pre-Funk in Santa Clara

Viewing 2 reply threads

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

I fly out with some buddies from PDX to San Jose Friday morning. Never been to Levi’s Stadium. Anyone know if there is a Utah tailgate or bar near the stadium? I’m sure the Pac-12 will be putting on some festivities, but they aren’t doing a good job advertising/promoting. Wondering if ya’ll have ideas on where to hang out before the game…

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

On the utahutes.com site they are offering a pregame tailgate in the parkinglot. $20 each.

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

The Hyatt next door is a great spot. If it rains it will be a madhouse as it’s really just a lobby room with not so much seating. Outdoor seating as well but the rain can hinder.
        I also believe someone say that the Utes are possibly staying there.. anyone have an update on that piece?

UrbanLiar
          Ute Fan
          @urbanliar

Yes that was me. The team hotel is the Hyatt Regency. The lobby has multiple restaurants and a couple of bar areas. It’ll be crowded but I enjoyed it last year (even though it was the U-Dub team hotel, this year the teams switched hotels). I’ll be there with 3 of my buddies all day!

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

Thanks. I saw that, but it looks like this might be a watch party tailgate at Rice Eccles Stadium. They show the location at Rice Eccles.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It’s not – It’s at Levi’s. I went last year, if you click see more at the top it shows the time/location at Levi’s.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pre-Funk in Santa Clara