Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

prediction for Oregon

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football prediction for Oregon

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      popbirch
      Participant

I have stats model I use to try and predict games. Its usually pretty accurate starting after game 6 when games are more linked but. For fresno it predicted a score of 46-17 which was pretty close.
      Good news is for oregon it predicts a score of 34 for us and 33.6 for oregon. Should be a great game. Last year it predicted oregon in a blow out. I think we really stand a chance in this game. They really struggled against MSU and a stout run defense with strong pass rush which we have both of. I’m not as worried about adams hurting us like marriota did. I think when he is forced to move he can hurt you with his legs but he also tends to make a lot more bad decisions.
      Should be a lot of fun to watch this weekend.

bigmanUTE
      Participant

34-31 UTAH!!!

Tacoma Ute
      Participant

Utah 38 Oregon 28

RedLine
      Participant

31-28 Utah.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Participant

41-31 Oregon

I think Utah finally gets bitten by the turnover bug & thats the difference in the game.

Saguaro Ute
      Participant

I say 35-28

bearded UTAH man
      Participant

31-24 Oregon

damn I hope I’m wrong, would be nice to start off conference play with a big W

UteFAN
      Participant

Oregon 31 Utah 24, please let me be wrong!

utejeph
      Participant

I really feel like we get this one. 26-24 Utes.

Damage U
      Participant

I’m going back and forth and probably will until Saturday. On one hand, Ducks in a blow out, on the other hand Ute in a close one.

rgtute
      Participant

Utah 41 Oregon 38

TorontoUte
      Participant

Oregon in a blowout if KT starts–if TW Oregon in a close one

Uterider
      Participant

Sorry boys and girls but Oregon’s speed against our DB’s means 48-24 Ducks in a game that is not as close as the score indicates.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Participant

I really don’t think our DBs are as bad as everyone makes them out to be. Maybe I’m being naive, but one would think they would be better than last year.

I think part of it might be the decrease in QB pressure so far this year compared to last.

Utesince84
      Participant

38 to 35 utah, Phillips FG with no time left

GadValleyUte
      Participant

Brain says – 42-31 Oregon in a game that is not actually that close
      Heart says – 34-31 Utah with us clenching our sphincters up until the final whistle blows

RUUTES
      Participant

Utah 21 UO 17….D plays a much greater role that people expect on both sides but Phillips finally comes out of his funk and kicks kicks kicks.

That’s my WAG

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.