Reason to smash the pedal to the metal?

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Because we as fans have near zero outcome on the game. Sure the third down jump, NEZ and the MUSS is cool but you gotta enjoy it. Not saying pumping the brakes isn’t being a bad fan. Just doesn’t sound very enjoyable. I am a fan of Utah football because I enjoy it. 

I just hope Utah packs it in RES(absolutely a given) and thumps TDS in game one.  Then proceeds to thump every opponent week in and week out and we finally get a healthy senior season from Huntley. That kid deserves it after the devestating ending against ASU.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

15 SACKS!!!!!!! And that’ll be per game. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

15 pick sixes a game from JJ!!

Smack
        Ute Fan
        @smack

I like the way you think.

🙂

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

Image result for drinking kool aid

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I hope that the team doesn’t show up at RES but rather LES. Otherwise we’ll forfeit. 

uteboi
      Ute Fan
      @uteboi

Just trying to get some football talk going after I was astounded by that record statistic. 

I’ll be at 9 games this fall enjoying every second, even in defeat. 

I agree that our defense is good enough to “smash the pedal,” even more so after seeing this tweet.

Here’s to a healthy Huntley and solid offensive production!

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Haven’t seen Huntley make any changes in his playing style in 3 years that would lead me to believe that he will last the season, then again…Troy Taylor.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Reason to smash the pedal to the metal?