Red Rocks

Viewing 1 reply thread

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

Red Rocks lost a close one to Cal. today. 197.50 to 197.45. Bummer. 

1 1

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

It seemed to me that the scores for Cal on floor were inflated. Cal performed outstandingly, especially on bars. They were doing things I’ve never seen before. No way in hell can I tell you what it was, but it was unique. I really enjoyed watching it. In the end, Cal probably deserved it (the win) and I’m not bitter but I knew that last gymnast for Cal had at least a 9.95 before she even started her routine. All the 9.9s they racked up on floor were laughable.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a rigged Gymnastics meet before, but that was about as close as it gets IMHO.  Utah had some pretty good vaults and some excellent beams, yet their scores were the and often lower than lesser routines by Cal.  Sham!

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

I hate to say this, but if you’ve seen any gymnastics meet, you’ve seen a rigged gymnastics meet. I truly believe they’re all rigged. At the very least, things are slanted to the home crowd or the predetermined favorite (and yes, I’ve seen this work in Utah’s favor many times).

All of the judged sports are like this, quite honestly.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.