Rose Bowl – Clear App

Viewing 3 reply threads
      10 1

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I know some people are not interested/comfortable in signing up for these kinds of things but just wanted to suggest it since The Rose Bowl is recommending it. With the App you enter your info and vaccinations info for faster entry into the Rose Bowl on game day. If interested download the Clear App ifs free to show you vaccinations records are good it provides a barcode for scanning to get in to the stadium.

The Clear App can be used at Clear Airport point for faster enter in but at a cost. I use to use Clear when I was traveling a lot for work but have canceled since limited travel lately with COVID of course.

3 1

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I’ve used it at Raider home games and also traveling to Hawaii. It’s super easy and efficient.

2 6

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The global elites already know more about you than you know about yourself, so no need to try to hide.

Remember the Bronteroc.

UteBrook
      Ute Fan
      @utebrook

Any hints on getting the app to actually work? I get to my phone number, enter it and I get an “oops try again later” message. I’ve tried to delete my app and that didn’t change things

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Nothing beats the power of prayer.

UteBrook
        Ute Fan
        @utebrook

Figured it out. Need to put a 1 before your area code.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rose Bowl – Clear App