RUMOR: Kiffin out at Alabama

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

A lot of rumors swirling about that Lane Kiffin is to resign at Alabama. I haven’t any confirmation yet or what it is about.

Hockeybeard
      Ute Fan
      @hockeybeard

Twitter rumor is that he was sleeping with a booster’s wife…Man has a wife like he has, and he should be ashamed to step out on her.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I’ve heard everything from fight with Saban to sleeping with a booster’s wife.

High Uintas
        Ute Fan
        @highuintas

Tell that to Tiger Woods.

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

I’m no fan of Kiffin, however, what is this world coming to if you are in the Top 10 and you can’t bang a boosters wife? I know his wife is hot but they are a Top 10 team! #Clintondidit

3UteDad
        @3utedad

Marrying beauty doesn’t ensure happiness…

<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/z4TOR7856d4&#8243; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

kiffin is an idiot. he’s never done anything right. i can’t believe saban hired him. he p**sed off the usc fanbase sooooo bad. he has the personality of a robot

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I’ve never seen someone that is so successful at failing his way into prestigious jobs.

Jumpmasterute
        Ute Fan
        @jumpmasterute

He kind of p**sed us off here in Tennessee also.

oc_ute
          Ute Fan
          @ocute

he is the epitome of a carpet bagger. i can’t figure out how he keeps getting decent jobs with his track record. my guess is he’s a HC within two years somewhere…. while tennessee hasn’t lit it up lately, i think you’re better off without that dbag.

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Perhaps Kiffin just thought it was his cousin?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

After reading the complaint in the lawsuit filed by her former sorority sister after Kristin Saban got sloppy and beat the s**t out of her, I am convinced that she KS is too crazy to f@&#.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc RUMOR: Kiffin out at Alabama