Runnin Utes over WSU in OT

Viewing 2 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Marco Anthony completed an and 1 at the end of regulation to force OT and Utah hangs on to win by 2. They managed to gut out a win in a game they probably should have lost. Sign of an improving team.

Utah now 7-2 (2-0)

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I was really excited to watch my runnin utes again after the Arizona upset but I don’t get stupid ESPN U. 

We might just have us a decent basketball team. 

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

If you have the ESPN app you should be able to sign into any provider and watch it. I was also unable to watch it on my TV but could watch it on my phone.

DrahtUte
          Ute Fan
          @drahtute

I didn’t know that – thanks!

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

We will be decent at home. Our road form will tell the tale. Like I said, we were lucky to get out of Pullman with an OT win, and WSU is not a good team. I’m still going with my initial prognostication that we’re an NIT team at best.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Hey, 2 games into conference and we’re already halfway to the conference win total of last year. That’s a good improvement.

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

I didn’t say we haven’t improved. I said the jury is still out on whether we’re a decent team.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

No, WAZZU almost got lucky.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Rough game to watch, with poor Cougar shooting, and sloppy play and far too many allowed offensive boards on our side.  But got the win to start conference play 2-0.  Lot to work on, but team should finishing considerably higher in the standings than last year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Runnin Utes over WSU in OT