Sabotage?

Viewing 2 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I agree… I read they put the kabosh on the Pac-12 inviting school’s from the Big XII last year. Hope they enjoy 4-5th place every year in the B1G. 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That, and they didn’t want to sell a stake in the PAC 12 network. It was all planned out by them.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

If the BigTen had come up to Utah at anytime and offered us $75-100 million every year to ditch the Pac-12 and join the BigTen, they would have had me at “Would you…”  So while I’m disappointed in the fact that we’re losing our L.A. schools, I can’t say that I blame them.  In fact, I’m quite certain that any school in the Pac-12, Big 12, or ACC would have done the exact same thing.  But that said…

…USC didn’t have to sabotage our league like that on its way out.  If she knew they were leaving, she still could have used her co-stewardship position to benefit the Pac-12 without even damaging USC, OR hinting at USC’s intent to depart.  What Carol Folt did was selfish and vindictive.  I’ll miss UCLA.  But USC can go eat a bag of dicks.  So correct you are bopahull!  F*** USC!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.