Scarlet suspended.

Viewing 7 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

What was the text and who brought it up 7 years later?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

A person on social media brought it up. It’s in his statement on Floyd. But as far as what it said I don’t know.

5 4

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Wtf is this person talking about?  Also how does anything he said in the past change what was said?  Bringing it up seems silly because what Scalley said is correct.  
        I also am struggling with how everyone thinks the incident in Minneapolisis a hate crime?  It is clear domestic terrorists, social media and the MSM are using it that way. Looking at the facts as they stand now it doesn’t seem that way to me. 

5 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The cancel culture is about to get really bad, and contrition will be disallowed by the mob. It makes me very sad.

10 1

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

This might very well cripple the entire football program depending on what was said. I f***ing hate the world we live in, where a man can’t make a single goddamn mistake, and can even lose his job from 1 word that was said years ago. F*** our society, I am so sick and tired of this cancel-culture bullsh*t.

1 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

What he is alleging happened in 2013 and that basically saying that among white and Polynesian coaches was acceptable. So Brian Johnson as the OC. Sitake his boss who is Polynesian and not only that Dennis Erickson a man with an illustrious career that pulled the wool over hundreds of thousand of Black athletes. 

1 5

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Statement from Harlan:

https://twitter.com/MarkHarlan_AD/status/1269033908869296128

Scalley is gone 

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Temporary suspended , not gone. Let’s wait and see what happens.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Considering Scalley is owning it makes me think what was said is pretty bad. It is commendable what he has done. But come on in 2013 he would have been fired for saying it. 

I feel bad for the recruit that received the message.  Excited to commit and then you receive a message that is really awful. Utah can’t afford to keep him on. It really doesn’t make sense that it took 7 years for this to come out. 

Utes11
      Ute Fan
      @utes11

If he is gone after this, hope they can convince Weddle to join the staff now that he’s retired from the league.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Scarlet suspended.