Season ticket invoices now available.

Viewing 4 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

In my case, ticket cost and stadium fee are the same (with one less home game) and the CC obligation went up $25 a seat.

Tickets
      Proces

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

Mine are about $100/seat per game. Kinda steep if you ask me but I’ll be renewing!

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

$300/seat/game. Given the NIL, TP changes in college football, demotion to the B12, lousy start times and constant commercial interruptions we’re gonna have to think about this.

Kellso
          Ute Fan
          @kellso

One less game and $100 per seat more. I wonder what the increase will be next year when we have the additional game. $840 for tailgate pass. When we started they were $75.

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Over $100 per seat per game for our seats. Back in 1994 it was $100 per seat for the entire season.

2 1

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

people keep singing Harlan’s praises. He’s done jack s**t, lead a premier conference to its death, forcing lifelong fans out, but yup, he’s the man because he got us one home game against florida.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Are you saying the cost for 6 games was the same as it was for 7 games last year, or the per game cost is the same?

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

I’d be a willing participant if I lived up there.

Tough for some, but the waiting list will immediately fill that void.

NorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @northernute24

How do I get season tickets? Any help would be appreciated!

Kellso
        Ute Fan
        @kellso

Last I checked, there was a wait list. It was a long list.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

You can jump to the front of the list for a 1 time donation – last quote I saw was $11,000 for 2 tix

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Well, all I can say is enjoy the ride and the relatively low cost of today’s ticket prices. If Utah ever gets into the top-tier CFB Super Conference, get prepared to pay NFL prices for tickets. I can see prices at that time easily doubling or tripling. And you know what, people will still come and the stadium will still sell out.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Some dude posted on twitter our prices compared to other b12 schools. We’re more than double. So I’m not sure ‘enjoying’ the ride is what we are doing at the moment.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

That might be the case, but are we really a “Big 12” school? I would submit that we’re a PAC school just having a cup of coffee in the Big 12. We’re using them and they’re using us. It’s a loveless marriage explicitly based on the current state of college football. You are correct on the prices though. I just checked and I could buy two x Texas Tech season tickets (Section 122 Row 38) for $408 going out the door. That’s a grand total of $29 for each game ticket. No Crimson Club fee, no seat license, etc…and that’s for seven home games.

ColumbiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @columbiaute

Could you send the link over? Im interested in seeing the other schools.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

Here’s Texas Tech. They’re the only school I looked at:

FOOTBALL TICKETS

pedro
            Ute Fan
            @pedro

<p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Ticket 4 similar seats. UU $1340. BYU 725 KSU 340 ISU 650 TCU 350 ASU 415 UCF 250. All required contributions. UCF wthe highest at $900 more. All others I could find were 450 or less. Utahs req? $1,000. We are paying 2x more than any others I could find in conf @PresidentUofU</p>— Fried Bacon (@yugly) February 2, 2024

<script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&#8221; charset=”utf-8″></script>

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Season ticket invoices now available.