Seems like TT not traveling with team

Viewing 6 reply threads
      3 3

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

I think we all expected it but comments he made on instagram seem to confirm it.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

That tweet by officialthiagoo__ is not there now and that’s not his account, right, I thought his account had a 9 at the end of it?

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Correct, his account is @thiagoothomas9 seems fake. kinda weird

RustyShackleford
          Ute Fan
          @shakyute13

That is his twitter handle. This was on instagram

tanute3
        Ute Fan
        @tanute3

Not his Instagram account. This looks like it could be legitimate – it appears to be posted by his Instagram account but I’m not positive it’s him (he might have 2 Instagram accounts)

mfaulk80
          Ute Fan
          @mfaulk80

Pretty sure that he switched to that account last May. I noticed it awhile back. That’s him, and I’m pretty sure he’s not traveling.  

The 700 news was not entirely accurate, but that doesn’t mean all is well. Where there is smoke,….

RustyShackleford
          Ute Fan
          @shakyute13

Go look at the profile that username brings up on instagram. It’s his

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

It was made on instagram, that is his instagram username. His twitter handle has a 9 in it

5 3

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have no idea why people are making up s**t about him. The whole thing with him at the SC game falsely reported by 700 during the broadcast alarms me. They said he took his pads off and left during the third or some s**t. He clearly was in on several plays during the fourth quarter. 
      Personally I would hope people stop repeating them. Someone has a bone to pick with him and it is weird as f**k. 

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

He did take his pad off early, with like 5-6 minutes left in the fourth and he did leave the field as soon as the game was over not celebrating with his teammates. Parts of what Bill said was true he just didn’t have the whole picture and shouldn’t have said anything until he did. There is 100% something going on with TT people aren’t making that up.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

He said it in the third quarter. Nothing about what he said was true. TT was literally on the sideline when Reilly said that. He even played in some very important snaps and helped push Cam in the end zone. “Parts” were not correct. Not one part.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I watched an extended highlight clip the night of. I remember seeing TT jumping up and down on the sideline either on the touchdown or the 2 point conversion that followed.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Guys before you assume it is fake go look at the profile that username brings up. It’s his instagram.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

It’s deleted, I didn’t understand it was is IG my bad.
        I am not saying you are wrong, i will just wait and see till tomorrow.
        Earlier in the season people were saying he was out for Oregon State but then he played. So idk what to believe at this point about any of it.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Thomas was in the game on Rising’s last TD.
      and then Jackson was in on the 2pt conversion.

It’s not uncommon for players to take their pads off at the end of the game. Remember there was probably 20 minutes in real time between his last play and the clock hitting 00:00.

Yes he has issues but you guys are digging to deep for stuff.

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Azute- Jackson was in on the touchdown and Bernard was in on the 2-pt.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

My mistake you are right

I was thinking of the QB sneak by Rising that tied it up at 35

Thomas was in and helped push Rising over the goal line

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I shouldn’t contribute to this because I know it’s all speculation. I also know players are kids and they read this and take this garbage we fans say to heart. However he did post something supportive of Kincaid yesterday on Twitter and after Cam’s score against USC, he was the first one to celebrate with him in the endzone. Seems like in the past kids who want out cut themselves off from the entire team. So I guess put one post in favor of it looks like Tavion is dealing with something but still supporting the team. I say stop worrying about it and let the kid do what he’s going to do. Our biggest issue hasn’t been on his side of the ball anyways. 

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

No .. but when he’s on his game he is unstoppable and can ease the load of the offense. I think the team needs him and he needs the team ; but this is on him to figure out

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I think it has lead to two problems which could partially be connected to the injury to Curry. Utah can’t control the clock as well and Rising has to take goal line/short yardage snaps that would go to those two.

Now Rising has cashed in mostly but it does increase his risk of injury. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Seems like TT not traveling with team