Siaki Ika – Transfer to Utah a Lock? 247 says so

Viewing 2 reply threads

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

I checked the latest on Siaki Ika, and noted that the 247 Transfer Portal Crystal Ball has Utah at 100%.vv247 Link Any confirmation for another source? 247 uses Steve Bartle and Jeff Hansen as sources.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Bartle doesn’t consider it anywhere near a lock, just feels we are in a good place.  There was another guy that says he knows him personally and doesn’t feel great about our chances.  Based on the conflicting info, I would guess Ika isn’t really leaning towards any school just yet.

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

Odd. What you said completely goes against what is on 247. Interesting if true that Bartle would say do the Crystal Ball, then say he is nowhere near a lock. Any info here @onlyU?

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Utah remains in a good position with Ika but just about every top school has reached out to him so I think this is still very much in the air. I’d trust what Bartle says though. He’s pretty connected and has earned the trust he has with players and coaches alike. Based on that I’d say we’re 60-40 he lands here. Maybe 65-35. I like our chances but wouldn’t be at all surprised if he ends up at a top name.

Crazyforu
            Ute Fan
            @crazyforu

Literally the best. Thank you Onlyu!

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

The link you shared shows a weight of 372 lbs. 1) is that current, and 2) is that all muscle?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Siaki Ika – Transfer to Utah a Lock? 247 says so