So I went up the bookstore to buy some PAC12 Championship / Rose Bowl gear

Viewing 4 reply threads
      5 1

SantaVaca
      Ute Fan
      @santavaca

I was really underwhelmed.  All the stuff they have out now is pretty blah. I spoke with someone there and they said they are expecting all the PAC12 championship and Rose Bowl shirts and hoodies to arrive later next week. Something about supply chain issues causing a delay in the shipments

I don’t know if you guys are like me and want to buy a ton of stuff to remember this year by, but don’t waste your time going to the book store until the end of next week.

On a separate note, where else do you guys look for Ute stuff?  I’ve had a lot of luck at the TJMaxx in Brickyard but I didn’t know if there was any other place that I don’t know about??? Seems like I get a lot of emails for online stores but I haven’t seen anything this week.  

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I went to the Sandy store on Wednesday, they said likely get Championship/Rose Bowl stuff in a few days (not able to get there today, may try to hit them tomorrow on my weekly errands since it is fairly close and super easy parking on the street right in front)

We need to be patient.  When we went to the Fiesta and Sugar Bowls, stuff was everywhere a few weeks after the invites (not just in the Red zone stores and bookstore, but in lots of other stores around town too.)

Kyler Marvin
      Ute Fan
      @youngute

I live about an hour south of the stadium store so I either go up on game days when I am able to go and get a lot at once or have to online shop, fanatic’s generally will have a good selection of Utes gear.

2 1

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

I really dislike Under Armour for this reason. I like how the team gets unique jerseys and probably more attention than maybe from Nike so we aren’t a blue blood, but man the under armour selection is so bad. Why can’t I just have a normal cotton shirt that says utah? No the athletic material or flashy graphics. Nike’s fan gear is next level 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I found a bunch of different style of t-shirts at Walmart. Cheap and effective even if the designs aren’t the best. They do have the circle feather on them, which I like.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So I went up the bookstore to buy some PAC12 Championship / Rose Bowl gear