So Wilson will end up at Utah after all??

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The collective inhale from all of Provo may destroy us all. 

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

i am confused, did i miss something?

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

It’s all bulls**t until there’s an announcement. Why we spend so much time on them is a mystery to me.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

More time is going to be spent because it is the first opponent. I would hope with all of the time Utah coaches have to prepare they would exhaust it all on winning the first game.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Sadly we have a portion of fans who will never be able to let go of BYU. For some reason they can’t, and BYU will always be a focus for them year round. Those fans are going to be in overdrive for the next six weeks.
        As for me I can’t wait for the game to be over, so those of us who aren’t fixated on all things BYU can move on to a possible Rose Bowl season.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Thank you. I wish the Utes didn’t have to play this game

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m sorry but this seems a lot like something cougarboard would post. I.E., Zack Moss isn’t starting game 1. Covey is going to the TDS after his mission and so on. Until I hear something official, I’m not going to speculate.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I will put TIC in the subject line next time. I guess the inhale thing was me being SERIOUS.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo So Wilson will end up at Utah after all??