Something to think about.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

If Butler and UCLA advance tonight that would mean that 50% of the Utes regular season losses came from Elite Eight teams.  That is pretty impressive if you ask me and we were competitive in almost all of those losses.  I am kind of a glass is half full guy.

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

And could have been more than that had X and AZ not landed in the same Sweet 16 game.  I’ve been pretty consistent in saying that I don’t think this year’s team is as bad as everyone wants to make them out to be.  That said, I’m still p**sed that they mailed it in against the tater zoobs.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

It’s not so much that I thought this was a bad team, they were just frustratingly inconsistent. The team that hung around with Arizona and nearly beat UCLA is not the same team that lost to Stanford and Oregon State.

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

I’m with you.  I think losing to the Stanford team is probably OK given we have no one to body up on Reid Travis but that Oregon State game was depressing.  I think if we can keep everybody and have Kuz come back we will be pretty good.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Xavier had Sumner when they played us too. A player I like a lot

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Something to think about.