Talk about a rebuild next year.

Viewing 5 reply threads
      8 5

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

80% of our scoring production from this year will not be on the team next year. It might be a long couple of years going forward unless we somehow pull in a ton of talent from the portal. And since it’s now a matter of who can pay the most money, that’s not very likely.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow. We would have only scored 2 points on offense last night if we were down 80%.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

which, ironically, can only happen on defense. Are we down 100% of production? Is this legal?

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Nate Johnson and JQJ in the read option is intriguing to me.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Idk I tend to think the defense will be amazing next year. Glover and JJ will be solid at RB with Bernard. Nate Johnson looks impressive too. I’m optimistic

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

We have to have somebody to catch the ball. We desperately desperately need somebody to catch the ball.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

That catch that Kincaid had on the sideline with the PI? We don’t have that in 2023. Guy was nails.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

My question is simply how many outgoing transfers who are offered more money elsewhere?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Not sure why you are getting thumbs down for this. Utah offense is in total rebuild. Which I think factored in heavily with Rising’s decision to leave.
      I don’t think you are saying Utah won’t be able to replace it but Ludwig and all the coaches have a tall task.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Talk about a rebuild next year.