Tapatalk

Viewing 5 reply threads

ufan
      Ute Fan
      @ufan

Tapatalk does not work right with this site. Some formatting is bad and you can’t change pages.

Anonymous
      Inactive

A vote was taken and no one used it so Tony got rid of it. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’ve never had much luck with Tapatalk on any site.

Anonymous
        Inactive

If you consumed enough White Russians and it had large breasts I’m sure you’d be just fine with it 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Tapatalk was adding over ONE THOUSAND lines of code to the home page.  I was supposed to “benefit” from a bunch of users using it, and even get revenue share (money) from it.  Not one cent and it slowed the site down.  Many thought the popups on mobile were intrusive ads and left.  Also, tapatalk does not allow a user to access other stuff like user messaging, chat, the Pick Em game and such.  

So I canned it.

I’ve worked pretty hard to make the home page format well on mobile.  The forum pages aren’t too bad either.

crazyute7
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute7

Yes, the mobile site is a vast improvement over tapatalk!  Thanks!!

ufan
      Ute Fan
      @ufan

Tapatalk is how I found this site.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

So, you’re the one!

ufan
      Ute Fan
      @ufan

So, you’re the one!

The thing about tapatalk is it lets you keep all your forums in one place. It’s way easier for me to install tapatalk and automatically have all my forums there, than it is to keep track of 20 saved links, each with a different login/password.

And when I get a minute to browse, it’s easier to open 1 app that shows me all the activity from all of my forums, than it is to browse to 20 different websites.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.