Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Tarlac and Exacte in Portal

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Tarlac and Exacte in Portal

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      WasatchRanger
      Participant

Doesn’t feel like a huge surprise for either. Wish them well at their next stop.

Tarlac Article

Exacte Article

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Both of them were warm bodies to fill spots that Smith couldn’t fill with better players. NBD.

Kellso
      Participant

Exacte could have been a very good player here. Too bad he’s leaving. I wanted to see him play health after coach was able to work with him a bit. Oh well. Good luck to both.

Ute Dub
        Participant

Exacte was a specimen.

The Miami Ute
      Participant

Tarlac showed enough of his skill set this season for everyone to know that he was never going to get major minutes in an Ute uniform. Exacte showed flashes of promise in his freshman season so it was disappointing to have him miss all of last season. Oh well, neither player is ever going to be an accomplished pro. I’m also interested in seeing where they both end up. Maybe it’s just me, but at some point a degree from Utah trumps getting starter minutes from Podunk University.

Hahnenwk
        Participant

Degree? What decade are you living in ?
        Next you’ll expect somebody like Rollie to owe Utah something.

The Miami Ute
          Participant

I have no idea what the point of your comment is.

Hahnenwk
            Participant

All they care about is themselves and basketball. All the things they are given they deserve.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.