TCU has proved that you can build a top tier team in one year via the portal

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

TCU was 5-7 last year and just not very good.  A new coach came in and went to the portal big time.  USC did the same thing.  We are seeing a new era in college football.  A national contender can be built in one year if you can get the portal players.

TCU started the season unranked and now will be playing for the national championship.  I did not want them to win, but I have to give them credit.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Two pick-sixes and Michigan screwing up twice inside the two cost them the game.  TCU took advantage of what UM gave them and now they are playing for the national championship.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Yeah Michigan totally s**t the bed

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Could’ve been us 😐

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

There are actually very few transfers playing for them, very different than USC. That’s the baffling thing, same team, just have better vibes this year.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Yeah, I don’t see that there are anywhere near the same number of portal transfers for TCU as USC.

Where are you seeing that they transformed their roster such as USC?

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I heard that they had 9 starters who transferred.  But, I don’t know for sure.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TCU has proved that you can build a top tier team in one year via the portal