TDS trying to start a tutor fraud scandal

Viewing 10 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Check out the link and the responses on the USC message board. I wonder if the university has any legal recourse against this poster.

https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/frustrated-with-tutor-fraud-at-the-uu.62869/
      Post on USC message board

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Lovely. The person allegedly posts using own name, which is misspelled. Specifically alleges Bradlee Anae is cheating.

Envy is ugly.

Lawyer up.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

I would laugh if this bites back the OP in the ass real hard.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Glad to see they’re up to their same old tricks.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Someone should contact the real tutor and the tutoring office. Just for fun

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Man that is low. In fact it is downright illegal. That’s slander.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That is hilarious considering byu had an online diploma mill that got shut down a few years ago.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

That’s complete BS. If it really was a person in the compliance department, they wouldn’t post there. Staff and Faculty and probably teaching assistants all get a big letter once a year from the compliance dept about special benefits and how to report cheating.

Just a zoob troll.

Truly, Envy drives this society, and it is literally the prime mover of social media. Envy over dream lives, envy over likes, upvotes, whatever… Envy over the trajectory of your poo poo football program…

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Yep. The annual student-athlete compliance training coincides with the beginning of the school year, so we all just went through it a couple weeks ago.

4 1

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Lets hope the tutor files a slander lawsuit.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I’m a student at the U, and I know Nathan Kunz. I just reached out to him about this post. Waiting for a reply. No way did he write that.

AgouraUte
        @agouraute

Thanks

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

Reply from Nathan: “I did not write that, I don’t know who did. I don’t know anyone mentioned in the post, and they spelled my name wrong.”

AgouraUte
            @agouraute

We should start a go fund me for him to lawyer up

PlainsUte
              Ute Fan
              @plainsute

U of U lawyers should chase it down for him.

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

Hell, I’d do it for free.

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

He needs to write to the mods, and have them delete that fraudulent post.

Warrior Ute
              Ute Fan
              @warriorute

He needs to write to the mods and have them save all data about that fraudulent post and the IP it was posted from.

savageUTEamI
                Ute Fan
                @savageuteami

Looks like it’s been pulled, I applaud WeAreSc for taking such quick action. Zoob doing Zoob things.. about as low as it gets, a 40 something trying to impact some young student athletes life.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The thread is gone.

Heike
        Ute Fan
        @heike

FYI, Here is what the perpetrator wrote:

Frustrated with Tutor fraud at the UU

Nathan Kuntz

Yesterday at 7:00 PM
        I am a tutor for the University of Utah athletic department. I am sick of fellow tutors getting football tickets, wearing football gear, and on Mondays talking about partying with the team on the weekend in exchange for writing papers and doing homework for the players. I want to go into teaching to help people learn, while these tutors are hurting these players by doing their work for them. Several of the really good players, such as Bradlee Anae, are infamous for this.

Last year, I complained about it to the tutorial staff, and all I got were dirty looks and a bad review. I emailed the coaching staff, and of course heard nothing back. I even talked to the mis-labeled “compliance coordinator” Hannah McGuire, and was stonewalled as well.

The “Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities” is pretty clear on this as you can imagine:
        https://regulations.utah.edu/academics/6-400.php

A web search showed that this has been a problem for a long time:
        https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/xd5vkz/i-helped-d-1-ncaa-athletes-cheat-in-college

While the university won’t listen to the honest tutors, perhaps they will listen to the compliance staff at USC. Would some of you please contact your compliance coordinator, and have them contact the administration at Utah?

Thanks
        Nathan Kuntz

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo TDS trying to start a tutor fraud scandal