The 2-6 time slot on ESPN 700 – some help for an insomniac Ute – last comment

Viewing 2 reply threads

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Last complaint… on this subject, I promise!

So… no help; apparently ESPN700 does not read the fan sites of their clientele – or if they do, they don’t care to keep them satisfied.

Since Checketts ousted the Utah Football/Basketball fans in favor of 4 hours of NBA centric coverage, I cannot, nor can anyone else, download the afternoon content.

Bill does some nice things, but downloading only the little that he provides, while forgoing more hours of content (that I assume is worthwhile) is frustrating

After all the years of listening, and downloading content while flying for business, how can they abandon Ute travelers? And why!?! We still hear all the commercials, just not in Real-time.

I’m listening while flying for work, but that only works if I pre-download the content, or the plane’s WIFI is working (never a good bet).

Please just let me download all the content in advance and not have to BET on whether the WIFI works! Bill’s producer uploads and distributes the content so that I can download it, why can’t you, JP?

In the end – I just want to hear what you have to say. Stop punishing me for having to travel for work!

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

I’ve heard him talk Utes football everyday. Very little NBA.

jp31
      Ute Fan
      @jp31

FYI – When Gunther first moved to ESPN 700 it took them a few weeks before they started putting the podcast out. Maybe this will be the same. They even left a typo in Gunther’s name (Gunter) for quite a while, so I guess it’s not a huge priority, but it did eventually come.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc The 2-6 time slot on ESPN 700 – some help for an insomniac Ute – last comment