The Colorad9 game got 6 day window’ed.

Viewing 5 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Not sure what slots are available but we won’t know kick time until Nov-19 (likely winner of the Utah/Arizona game gets the better slot)

Arizona/ASU and Utah/Colorado were selected for the 6 day window

6 5

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I vote for a 9:30pm start. Then the people who have been unhappy with so many day games this year can get a start time more to their liking.

1 2

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Not happy we again get to wait but not surprised. With it being a holiday weekend with many extended family events, would help to know now when we play, but all about the TV $$$$ of course.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Looks like the options are 1PM MT on Pac12 net or ESPN TBD – Guessing the winner of this week gets ESPN

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

Jinx going on here? Who owes who a Coke?! 😉

Utah-CU or UA-ASU … Arizona or Utah will be 8-3, ranked in the 20s; other will be 7-4. ASU will likely be 3-8 (2-6) after losing to Oregon. CU could be 5-6 (2-6) after beating WSU. I think that game is more important to the choice. If CU is fighting to be bowl eligible, ESPN will choose the game even if we (I think we win) are 7-4. It will be a bigger story than the traditional AZ rivalry.

Either way, I will find it funny if CU gets yet another late game. Deion has complained over and over. CSU, Stan, OSU, WSU are late games; TCU, Neb, USC were 10am slot; Ore, UA were 1:30/12 slot; ASU, UCLA were 4:30/5:30 slot

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Agreed. If CU beats WSU they have a shot to make a bowl game which will draw interest in their Utah game.

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Deion, Deion, Deion, tired of the focus on Deion. Lets send them home without a bowl berth.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The slots to be decided on Sunday are 1:00 PM on PAC12 Net, or a TBD time on ESPN. Highly likely the winner of Utah Arizona will get the TBD ESPN (likely evening/night).

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

FWIW, for those either unhappy/happy with all these early starts. I noticed that BYU and Oklahoma kick off at 10AM in Provo this Saturday. (Can’t remember any game at Rice-Eccles ever having that early a start).

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Colorad9 game got 6 day window’ed.