The kicking game

Viewing 1 reply thread

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

This is the first time I can remember feeling terrified of having to rely on our FG kickers to help win a game, like Oregon did vs Wazzu. That FG attempt by Redding vs Cal wasn’t even close. After the kick, the cameras showed a bit of Whitt’s interaction with him, and it’s safe to say Whitt was not extending warm wishes. I’m surprised nobody asked Whitt in the presser what the plan is going forward with 4th downs in FG range. My guess is we’ll only see FG’s if we’re in the RZ with the down and distance longer than 8-10, or if we have a bit of a lead and more points aren’t absolutely necessary.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt said it was his fault for the miss. He yelled at Redding which made him pull it. Leave kickers alone until you have to cut them is my opinion. 

Dallas
        Ute Fan
        @dallas

I predicted at beginning of season we lose at least one game we usually win because of our kickers. That being said, Redding has been good this year. Was it ASU he was money??

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

No Redding has been average to say the least. I prefer Riverboat Kyle going for it on fourth and 9 against ASU. When you have the defense Utah has it is fine. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The kicking game