The Wynn to Scott Report

Viewing 3 reply threads

Steggy
      Ute Fan
      @utefans-net

Hey Everyone-

Jordan Wynn and Kenneth Scott are doing a postgame show for Utefans.net and I thought I’d share it over here. We’ll be posting more original content within the next day or so, so stay tuned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yThRcTnAG4

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Subscribed for video content. Never use UFN though.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If I approve this content does that mean we can post promotions and links for Ute Hub over on UFN?

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

utefans.net is a cesspool. Thanks for this site, Tony.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You are welcome. I work very hard on the site and the app. I haven’t been to UFN in a few years. I stopped by today following this post. There are members there who are not fond of this site either. I get that there are loyal members on both sides. It’s all good. I’ll continue to do what I can to make this place better and better.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

I don’t use ufn because like every giant forum everything turns to politics. I’m so sick of that. For the most part, we stick to topics that most everyone from every perspective wants to discuss, i.e. Ute sports. I’m happy here. We have good insightful posters and posters like OnlyU with greater insight.

SkinyUte
            Ute Fan
            @skinyute

It feels worth noting that since the revamp, the only way to join any political discussions on UFN is to donate and to actively opt into them.  All political topics are turned off by default.  If you don’t opt in, you won’t see any politics at all.  

I see politics creep into discusssions far more on this board than I do over there. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Wynn to Scott Report