There’s a handful of Herm Edwards d**k suckers on this board

Viewing 5 reply threads
      31 3

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

You know who you are…Because the guy talks with some bravado, I guess. From my perspective the guy embarrassed himself on the scoreboard and with the bad sportsmanship of blind side hits against defenseless players (from Phoenix) on kick offs.

But these fools are enamoured with his salesmanship to recruits and media, yet there’s Kyle’s 2* and 3* d line throwing around ASU’s 4* QB like a rag doll. In the meantime, I’m wondering if Bernard is the best LB on the team with how well Devin Lloyd has been progressing, where did this kid come from??? Wow! This defense is turning into one of the best ever at Utah. I’ll stick with my man K-Whitt on player development and long term building, which he has done.

We’ll find out if Herm’s the real deal over the next few years or if he’s the music man of Tempe City, with a capital T, and that rhymes with p, and that stands for punt.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

How do you really feel?

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

Nice – ending a rant with a music man reference.

Well I know all you fold are the right kind of fans. I’m gonna be perfectly frank….

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Good night Hammer is my someone. That was a perfect ending.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

I feel like they took a cheap shot at a kid from Phoenix who chose Utah over a school 20 minutes away and they did it on a play where they knew he would be totally blind sided. Inexcusable IMO.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I wouldn’t have said it with the same finely-sharpened edge as you, but I agree. Herm was definitely behind the dirty play we saw Saturday, he was definitely targeting specific players. I doubt he told his guys “go injure them”, but probably something that implied it.

Apology or no, I guarantee Herm does not like Whit, or Utah, or me, or you. No more giving Herm the benefit of the doubt.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Duck suckers?

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I don’t know if there is evidence that directly points the finger at Herm, but that b**sh*t was under his watch/leadership. I guess we’ll find out how sincere that apology is with Herms actions going forward.

Opening statement:

“I was embarrassed with our football team when it came to the fouls. We lost our composure and I don’t believe in doing that kind of stuff. It just mars the football game. I’ve never been involved in a game where a team got 12 fouls. For some reason, we just lost our composure. I don’t know. I can figure that out, why, but I don’t know. That’s not the way we play and I apologized to [Utah] for that.

https://247sports.com/college/arizona-state/Article/ASU-football-Utah-Herm-Edwards-Jayden-Daniels-Eno-Benjamin-Kobe-Williams-Evan-Fields-Chase-Lucas-137231307/

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Herm can’t have it both ways. Either he is a HC that is not in control, has no idea what his assistant coaches are doing and is not doing his job OR he is responsible for dirty culture. Counting the hits on Huntley, Moss, and Enis it is quite unlikely they are all on-off, accidental, missteps by players that drifted outside the lines they are coached at. Could you imagine what the coaches would have to say if any of those plays took place in practice? Herm was smart enough to know some bad culture was showing thru, but I am not sure which level of coaching thought they could get away with it.

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

So you’re saying Puka better look out?
      😇

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football There’s a handful of Herm Edwards d**k suckers on this board