This Saturday may be our biggest game since joining the PAC12

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Why?

This is chance to prove we are not a pretender in this conference.  Yes, we have had some nice upset wins against ranked teams over the last 7 years.  However, we have not shown any consistency and certainly have not won the South.  Winning Saturday does not guarantee that we win the South.  But, I think in the end we will win the South with a win on Saturday.

This may be the biggest game in KW’s coaching career.  This is a game we should win and cannot afford to lose.  It’s never totally on the coaching staff rather we win or lose.  But, I think this will show us a lot about how the coaches get this team prepared mentally, phycically and emotionally.

Go Utes!!!

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

It’s tied for the biggest game ever with the UO/ASU game. Go ducks because I don’t think ASU loses to Arizona.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Some of the ASU fans I sat by down there sure didn’t like their chances against Arizona this year. I didn’t understand it, but something about Tate made them worried.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think Utah is the only PAC-12 team win game 2 of a back to back road trip when they beat Stanford. 

kazute
          Ute Fan
          @kazute

Was true, til Cal beat USC. From your prior post: Cal: @WSU/USC. 1-1.

For me, the ASU game was the most important game. A win in that would have really set us up. now we rely on what happens to ASU.

I think ASU beats both Oregon and Arizona, but I really hope I am wrong.

quagmire
            Ute Fan
            @quagmire

You’re probably going to be right. The curse continues. 

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

All we had to do to win the South division our first year in the PAC was beat the Buffs at home. I’d say that was a pretty big game.

MussMan
      Ute Fan
      @mussman

This Saturday isn’t any bigger than the ASU game was. Or the south-clinching games we’ve had in past years.
      The problem was, we didn’t capitalize on those opportunities. Hopefully that changes and we get some help from the ducks.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This Saturday may be our biggest game since joining the PAC12