Thomas needs to leave the program.

Viewing 9 reply threads

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

If it’s true he took off his pads and left the field early he needs to be done at Utah.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah I don’t get that. He was hyping up Rising on the sneak right?  If I remember correctly.

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

That’s too bad if true. Something seems to have gone terribly wrong with Tavion and the team and/or coaches. I sincerely hope that is not the case and he progresses toward the beast he was last season.

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

… left … he hasn’t even arrived this year

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

He was in on Cam’s sneak in the 4th Quarter: https://twitter.com/Larsen_ESPN/status/1581486581365424128

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Whered you hear that?

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Riley tweeted it happened at the half. I think Riley needs to be called out on it

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He won’t. Guy needs to retire sooner rather than later. Prefer Sly take over personally. Get me a massive homer. 

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Emotions run high in younger people. I’m sure it is difficult emotionally to go from no. 1 in the lineup. Hopefully, he can get something positive from this. He does need to accept that we all have to admit that life isn’t always our way, work hard and accept the adversity in life. He is an excellent talent, and I find it difficult to believe he would do that after all that the Ute staff has given him.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

That sounded made up….I saw him on the field late in the game.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

He 100% took his pads off before the game was over but he didn’t leave the field until the game was over

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

No second guessing the coaches, but Thomas would have run over 46? USC on 3rd and 1.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Do you (or anyone) know when he took his pads off? Interestingly the tweet liked above is gone.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Our run game has been bad this year. ive got to think that Quinten Gangther isn’t doing the best job

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

The narrative sure changed from “We have 4 great running backs” to “Do we have anyone other than Rising who can run the ball” in a hurry. With the bye, I expect the staff will be looking at everything to do with the running game this week. Everything needs to be on the table: blocking schemes, play calls, back rotation.,,. WSU will be difficult to run on but Stanford and Arizona are turnstiles. There’s time to get it right before Oregon.

Also of note, I don’t remember Glover in the game. Is he banged up or did the staff realize that he wasn’t doing enough to validate the snaps he was getting? I think he’s played in 5 games so preserving a red-shirt should not be an issue.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thomas needs to leave the program.