Ticket pricing info

Viewing 2 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Here’s the new pricing, since invoices are out. My 2 in the NEZ went up ~$45/ea

https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.229/0e0.532.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/22.Football.Ticket.Pricing.pdf

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

Are you sure this is accurate? My tickets are wayyy higher than what is listed here. 

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It’s straight from the AD’s website and lines up with my invoice – YMMV I guess?

I did notice some weird verbiage when I was paying my invoice – “Seat Donations have been added if obligation was removed with 2020 football refunds”

I wonder if they are requiring prior CC obligations from prior years if you pushed your payment from 2020 onto 2021? Seems weird. I know last year was the first that the CC donation portion was bumped up to be such a high percentage of the overall cost.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

We just let them keep the 2020 money and apply it to 2021 and our overall cost only went up $20 per seat for the 2022 season.

NarfUte
            Ute Fan
            @narfute

Some comments on Facebook are saying if you got a refund for 2020 you need to pay an extra $1000 crimson club donation. I can’t remember what I did (I think rolled it forward) but did not get charged any extra

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

NM

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ticket pricing info